Mutagenix is a Linux live CD based on Slackware Linux and Linux-Live live CD build scripts. Base Slackware Rescue, Installation, Networking, Anti-virus - * Clamav antivirus program for scanning your nasty windows(r) partitions. and Utility CD.
* Automatic hardware detection using ArchLinux's lshwd
* Fixed bugs in the "mucho improved installer". Now it's really mucho improved
* Added back in the SLAX .mo tools
* Added ntfsprogs to all builds.
* Supports SATA, SCSI and IDE drives
* Detects and mounts EXT2, EXT3, Reiserfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT and NTFS formatted partitions
* Boot time option not to mount any partitions
* Boot time option to allow Windows Networking (Samba) through the firewall
* Mucho improved installer!
* Xmule P2P program
* Kernel 18.104.22.168
* Other fixes and updates too numerous to mention
* Multiple CDs to choose from. Each is built using the Rescue CD as the base install.
* Starts automatically as a dhcp client.
* Integrated Firewall which auto starts on DHCP networks in stealth mode.
* Slapt-get, with multiple rc files with different sources, is included.
* Cpan2tgz for automatically downloading and installing perl modules.
* Menu driven script to install Mutagenix to a harddrive.
* Simplified modem dialup script.
* Clamav antivirus program for scanning your nasty windows partitions.
* Partimage for creating partition images (ghosting)
* Parted and Gparted partition management software
* Ext2 partitioned USB keys will be mounted as your home dir (/root) so your environment can be saved.
* An xorg.conf on the mounted USB key will be used instead of the default supplied xorg.conf.
* Windows password changing utility.
* Mutagenix Themes :)