Guardian Digital is happy to announce the release of EnGarde Secure Community 3.0.3 (Version 3.0, Release 3). This release includes several bug fixes and feature enhancements to the Guardian Digital WebTool, the SELinux policy, and the LiveCD environment.Several other bugs are fixed in this release as well.
New features include:
* A new WebTool frontend to the NetDiff Network Scanner, written by Pax Dickinson. You must manually install the 'netdiff' package in order to use this.
* The WebTool AIDE host intrusion detection module is now enabled by default.
* Support for USB keyboards.
* The latest stable versions of MySQL (5.0.17), apache (2.0.55), bind (9.3.2), iptables (1.3.4), mdadm (2.2), postfix (2.2.7), syslog-ng (1.6.9), tcpdump (3.9.4), and vim (6.4).
* Several new installable packages such as php5, samba, schedutils, and netdiff. ..